Sawadeekrap! Welcome to Thailand.
Err.. Wait, planned to travel in Thailand? Let's bring you in into Thai Kingdom.
For Malaysia (including Singapore), you can enter Thailand via Rantau Panjang, Pengkalan Hulu, Bukit Kayu Hitam or Padang Besar.
For Cambodia, can enter via Poi Pet
For Laos, can enter via Vientiane.
You can fly to Bangkok, Hat Yai, Phuket, Chiangmai and many cities depending on airline.
From Malaysia, the only option is will go through Padang Besar.
Thailand have many choice for you to choose.
Most hotels 90's and earlier have cheapest hotel you can find. Some newer hotels (mostly mid 2000's and later) offers 1,000 baht and above and not over than 2,000 baht. Some hotels under 2000bhat will have luxury feeling of the hotel.
Under 2,000 baht hotels mostly can be found within Hat Yai city, most hotels in Khao San Road, Bangkok, and most Motels and Hostels which have minimum specs like TV, mini fridge, bed (couple room) and hot shower. Some provides free WiFi but some don't.
If you planned to spend a minimum 10,000 baht (3d2n) and below for a couple trip or 15,000 baht and below for a family trip 4 person (3d2n), I should recommend this. All does not include any transport (except taxi, bus and rent-a-car fee).
There is a trip up to 5 days/4 night up to 20,000 bhat for 4 person which make by Star Asia Elevator's family member where he go to Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani and Hat Yai.
Mid End Budget
Want spend a little more for luxury? You can spend up to 20,000 baht for a couple trip (3d2n) or 23,000 baht and below for family trip 4 person (3d2n). You might go for shopping, eat buffet (mostly cost as low as 169bhat and not over than 500bhat/person) and stay in 4 star hotel.
Hotels with over 3000bhat/night with high end facility such as GYM, swimming pool (premium feeling) and buffet (over 500bhat/person).
Stay, live and eat just like your hometown is possible in Thailand. You will spend over 30,000 baht if you wish to stay over 3 days. WARNING! Stay over 30 days will be fine 500 baht/day (Due to overstay).
There are many attractions in Thailand. Some attractions are very popular to locals and some popular with international people.
- Khao San Road (Bangkok)
- Chinatown (Bangkok and Phuket)
- Tang Kuan Hill (Songkhla)
- MBK Center (Bangkok)
- CentralFestival (Hat Yai, Bangkok, Phuket, Chiangmai, Pattaya, Samui)
- CentralPlaza (Nakhon Si Thammarat, Bangkok, Chiangmai, Chonburi, Rayong, Chiangrai and many other cities in Thailand)
- CentralWorld, Central Embassy and Central Chidlom (Bangkok)
- The Em District (Bangkok)
- The Mall (Bangkok and Nakhon Ratchasima)
- Terminal 21 (Bangkok and Nakhon Ratchasima)
- Blu Collection (Hua Hin and Phuket)
- Asian Culture Village Dannok (Sadao)
- Beach (Songkhla, Krabi, Phuket, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Samui, Pannga)
- Island (Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Lan, Koh Samed)
- Downtown (Bangkok, Chiangmai, Khon Kean, Hat Yai, Pattaya, Phuket)
- Thai (main language)
- English (Mostly shown on signboard if there is non Thai national traveler or cannot read Thai word. Some products and/or people can't speak English.)
- Malay (mostly use in Southern Thai. Usually, Malay people)
- Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese (mostly speak by Chinese people)
- Chinese (mostly can be seen in bigger towns and cities, including Chinatown. Excluding Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat or place where have less Chinese population)
- Others (by province)